Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Big Week for Baby

My "here's what's going on this week in your pregnancy" email just arrived and I had to share. Tobin is 23 weeks and is just tipping the scales at 1 pound. Yay! We've reached the 1-pounder mark! In case you were on the edge of your seat, that's about the size of a large mango. We're working on a pretty good fruit salad with all the sizes Tobin's going through.

Even better news is that he can feel me dance. So crank up the music, baby, we're gonna get movin'! No, not really. It's not much fun to dance when you're carrying about 15 extra pounds of miscellaneous body bits. Are we sure Tobin's just one pound?!?

And the best news of all, Tobin can hear and become accustomed to external noises. So that means he's going to come out thinking Cali is his mother (because she does so much talking during the day) and he'll be scared to death of the vacuum cleaner because I never use it. I mean, he'll love the vacuum, because I'm going to use the one my parents just got me all the time. ^_^ In fact, I think I'll go do that now. Vroom vroom, Tobin!

Love in Christ ~ Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment