Thursday, September 23, 2010

Eviction Notice

Two weeks ago, I gave Tobin his two weeks' notice and today, he gets an eviction warning. Poor kid's going to be born with a bad credit score! I had another doctor's appointment on Tuesday morning and was told there's been no change since my appointment last Monday (still about 1 cm dilated). That was pretty discouraging, but I have to continue to remind myself that God's timing is much better than my own. In the meantime, I've been able to keep swimming and have taken advantage of the time to just rest. I like taking baths and naps, both of which could be in scarce supply as soon as Tobin joins us.

I did talk with my doctor about the potential for induction. She said we'll talk more seriously about it at my next appointment (next Tuesday...let's hope I'm not keeping it), but that I'm not ready yet at this point. Given the option of going through a 2-day induction labor ordeal with the distinct possibility of requiring a c-section at the end of it versus enjoying my time at home and just waiting on nature...I think I'll take the latter, thank you very much. But the doctor doesn't want us going too long past due, so that'll be something to think about if we do get to next Tuesday uneventfully. J.Paul still says his guess is this Saturday, so we'll see. At least there are some good football games on Saturday, which will either help keep me occupied in labor or at home as I distract myself from the fact that my little boy is late. ^_^

Not much else going on at the Chambers' house, since I'd already cleared the calendar for the week. We'll keep everyone posted if there are any changes!!

Love in Christ ~ Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment